- Better Than Prepaid...Go with a Secured Card
- Get a Credit Line That is Reported To The Major Credit Bureaus
- Load One Time - Keep On Using...No Need For Any Additional Deposits
- Activate Today with a $200 Minimum Deposit - Maximum $5,000
- Free access to online account. View charges, transfer funds, and more.
- Choose your monthly payment due date and also sign up for automatic or online payments.
- You deposit $300-$10,000 into a "Collateral Account." Your credit line will directly reflect the amount of your deposit.
Disclaimer: This content is not provided or commissioned by American Express. Opinions expressed here are author's alone, not those of American Express, and have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by American Express. This site may be compensated through American Express Affiliate Program.
- No application fees or activation fees
- Credit line $300-$4,900. Your maximum credit line is determined by your individual ability to pay based on the income that you provide and your security deposit.
- When handled responsibly, a foundation to build your credit history-important account information is shared with all three major credit bureaus
- After 12 months, your account may be reviewed and you may then qualify to have your security deposit returned if your credit and payment history warrant it at that time
CardTrak.com Inc. has financial relationships with some of the cards mentioned here, and CardTrak.com Inc. may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them.
* See the online credit card application for details about terms and conditions. Reasonable efforts are made to maintain accurate information. However all credit card information is presented without warranty. When you click on the "Apply Now" button, you can review the credit card terms and conditions on the issuer's website.