TD Bank today unveiled the newest member of the TD Visa family. The new TD GOLD SELECT Visa card has all of the standard Gold card features without the traditional annual fee, which translates to savings of up to $120 a year.
“Research shows that a large number of customers want a credit card that has all the benefits of a Gold card, without the annual fee. So, we listened to what customers told us and developed the TD GOLD SELECT,” says Barb Cromb, Associate Vice President, Card and Direct Services. “This is the first Gold card to be offered by one of the Big Six banks which has no fee attached. We are really excited to be able to offer it to customers.”
The TD GOLD SELECT is available today and offers all the popular Gold Visa features, including:
– minimum credit limit of $5,000
– car rental insurance;
– purchase security and extended protection;
– travel insurance of up to $500,000
– emergency travel assistance.
– No Annual Fee;
– special introductory interest rate in effect until October 31, 1997 at a market-leading 6.9 per cent;
– membership in TD GOLD SELECT Travel Service which provides a 5 per cent rebate on all travel charged to the Card, including scheduled air travel;
– optional features such as out of country/province medical insurance, TD Gold Auto Club membership (basic or deluxe), and TD Hot Line card registry and messaging service.
“All Gold cards are not created alike and TD GOLD SELECT offers all of the features expected in a Gold card and more, with no annual fee — truly a great addition to the Canadian credit card market,” says Ms. Cromb.
TD Bank offers a wide range of Visa products, including: TD Emerald, which offers the lowest Visa interest rate in Canada; TD Gold Travel Card; TD Gold Elite; The GM Card; TD Green; TD Business; and TD Purchase Manager.