Payment Card News

Tax Options

729 0

Americans have more options to pay personal, business and old taxes than ever before. With “Tax Day 2007” breathing down their necks taxpayers can also go online and get a confirmed, automatic six-month extension to file for as little as one buck. Taxpayers can apply for a filing extension by paying all or part of their estimated income tax due by using a VISA, MasterCard, American Express or Discover card at and making a “Form 4868 Application for Automatic Extension of Time to File U.S. Individual Income Tax Return” payment of at least
$1 at or Both services offer the credit card payment option for all sorts of federal and state taxes. There is a convenience fee of 2.49% of the amount of your tax payment paid on the credit card. However, some credit card issuers offer discounts, double points, double miles or double cashback which offset the fee.

Leave A Reply