MasterCard Web site can help earn you a “Clean Bill of Health”
If you get lost managing your family’s health care expenses, find your way to MasterCard “Pointers,” the MasterCard World Wide Web site (http://www.mastercard.com) on the Internet to learn about health care cost containment.
MasterCard home page visitors who select either the “For A Clean Bill of Health” icon or the “MasterCard Information Center” icon will be able to:
– Access information about:
– health care planning
– managing health care costs
– questions to ask when selecting new doctors
– managing aging parents’ health care
– relevant associations, hot lines and professional organizations
– Learn how to order a free MasterCard Health Care Planning Kit (for US resident-MasterCard cardholders only), a comprehensive resource that includes an assortment of helpful brochures containing valuable coupon savings on health and fitness products.
– Download Excel Spreadsheets and start their health care budgeting right away.
– Check out other health-related sites on the Web.
“A recent MasterCard survey determined that nearly two-thirds of Americans postpone doctor and dentist visits; of those, more than one-third (39%) do so based on their financial — not their physical — well-being,” said Melanie Breen, director of health care marketing at MasterCard. “MasterCard is committed to helping cardholders obtain the health care they need when they need it without exceeding their personal budgets. By providing access to information and services through the Internet, we are able to help more people than ever before.”
MasterCard International Incorporated, a global payments franchise company with offices in 20 countries and headquarters in Purchase, is comprised of more than 22,000 member financial institutions worldwide. Through its family of brands, MasterCard, Maestro and Cirrus, MasterCard offers a full range of credit and debit products and services supported by a global transaction processing network. MasterCard has nearly 290 million credit and debit cards issued. MasterCard-branded cards are accepted at nearly 13 million locations worldwide.