Consumer Payment Card News

GiveCard

A new prepaid card is coming next month that donates 10% of the value of each card to a charity of the recipients choice, while the other 90% is used like cash anywhere MasterCard debit cards are accepted. The new “GiveCard Prepaid masterCard” from Nashville-based Giving Tree will be targeted to socially conscious consumers as “the gift card that gives back.” When the gift card is activated on the Giving Tree Website, the recipient of the card searches a database of over 1.5 million registered non-profits, such as The American Red
Cross and The Humane Society, and chooses which charity gets the donation. The Giving Tree “GiveCard” is issued by MetaBank. For more information visit: “www.GivingTreeLife.com”:www.GivingTreeLife.com

Leave A Reply