A one-hour video webinar providing small business owners with real, actionable, practical tips to help them survive and thrive in todays economy is scheduled for Wednesday, May 20th. Capital One Small Business is hosting the “Connections” webinar. Small businesses around the U.S. can attend by simply registering and receiving a login URL to watch the session online from any computer. Here are the details:
Connections Video Webinar
WHAT: One-hour video webinar providing small business owners with real, actionable, practical tips to help them survive and thrive in todays economy, including:
* Key Steps for Getting Your Credit House in Order
* Tips for Motivating and Retaining Employees in a Down Economy
* Leveraging Web Marketing and Social Media to Strengthen Your Brand
* How to Measure Website Effectiveness
WHO: Small business experts and thought leaders will include:
* Mary Kane, Director, U.S. Chamber of Commerce (Moderator);
* Todd Kennedy, Managing Vice President of Capital One Small Business;
* Adam Schultz, Web Marketing Expert for Bold Interactive;
* Richard Oyen, Director of HR and Talent Development for SumTotal Systems
WHERE: Live online, and also available after at http://budurl.com/55av
WHEN: Wednesday, May 20, 11:00 am EDT
WHY: In this tough business environment, Capital One and its partners believe what small business owners need most is guidance, support and recommendations on small changes that will affect big improvements in their business.
HOW: To register, simply visit http://budurl.com/55av. No registration fee is required for this event.