The luxury credit card market remains red-hot in 2016 and of the hottest is the new Chase Sapphire Reserve credit card. Reflecting its top value the card carries a $450 annual fee, plus a $75 annual fee for each authorized user.
Chase Sapphire Reserve joins the suite of Chase Sapphire’s premier rewards cards and sets a new standard for credit card benefits, including 3X points on a wide range of travel and dining purchases, flexible redemption options and valuable travel credits.
The Chase Sapphire Reserve card offers worldwide rewards on a broad list of travel purchases – from the more traditional airfare and hotels, to the less traditional taxis, trains, and travel within the “sharing economy.”
The new card is on the Visa Infinite platform – the most premium credit offering from Visa, offering the highest level of service, features and benefits that uniquely appeal to affluent cardholders.
Chase Sapphire Reserve cardmembers earn 100,000 bonus points after spending $4,000 in the first three months – the highest premium currently offered through a Chase credit card. This is equivalent to $1,500 when redeemed for travel through Chase Ultimate Rewards.
Wide range of Chase Sapphire Reserve benefits
Premium Rewards – Worldwide
• 3X points per $1 spent on travel and dining purchases worldwide
• 1X points per $1 spent on all other purchases
• $300 annual travel credit as reimbursement for travel purchases
• $100 application fee credit for Global Entry or TSA Pre✓
• No foreign transaction fees
Maximum Redemption Value and Flexibility
• Points are worth 50% more when redeemed for airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruise lines through Chase Ultimate Rewards – 100,000 points are worth $1,500 toward travel
• 1:1 points transfer to leading airline and hotel loyalty programs
• Priority Pass Select membership providing access to 900+ airport lounges in over 400 cities worldwide for cardmembers and their travel companions
• 24/7 direct access to Chase Sapphire Reserve Customer Service Specialists
• Special car rental privileges from National Car Rental, Avis and Silvercar
• Elite hotel benefits at Relais & Châteaux and special benefits at top hotels and resorts worldwide with The Luxury Hotel & Resort Collection
• Elevated access to Chase Sapphire events and experiences
The card has a sleek, modern design with embedded metal.