Barclaycard announced consumers can now apply for the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. The card is offered in airports and exclusively on board American Airlines flights.
New cardmembers can earn 40,000 bonus miles with an opportunity for first-time applicants to receive an additional 500 miles through the exclusive in-flight offer.
The AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard product features include:
• Earn 40,000 bonus points after you make your first purchase in the first 90 days and pay the $95 annual fee
• First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to four companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
• Earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) when you spend $25,000 each calendar year
• Earn 2X miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
• Earn 1X miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
• Group 1 boarding
• No foreign transaction fees when you make purchases outside the U.S.
• Receive 10 percent of your redeemed AAdvantage® miles back (10,000 miles maximum per calendar year)
• Receive 25 percent in-flight savings on food, beverages and headsets
• Mastercard World Elite Travel Services, which offers exclusive access to a suite of benefits, amenities and upgrades including premium travel offers from the best-in-class travel companies, world-class travel advisors and access to “Priceless Experiences”
Interested travelers should ask their flight attendant for more information about AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard on their next American Airlines flight.