Citibank and Sears have opened up their new Sears Mastercard with the Shop Your Way program to the general public. More than five million existing Sears Mastercard holders began receiving the new 5-3-2-1 Shop Your Way offer in November and will be issued new cards in March.
The rewards Mastercard offers:
•5% back in points on eligible purchases made at gas stations;
• 3% back in points on eligible purchases at grocery stores and restaurants; [5% and 3% back on the first $10,000 of combined eligible purchases made on gas, groceries and restaurants and 1% thereafter]
• 2% back in points on eligible purchases made at Sears and Kmart; and
• 1% back in points on all other eligible purchases.
Shop Your Way points can be redeemed on purchases ranging from everyday household products to larger items such as kitchen appliances sold by Sears and Kmart in store or online and on ShopYourWay.com. These rewards points can also be used in combination with in-store promotions at Sears and Kmart.
The new Sears Mastercard also provides special benefits, including:
• No annual fee
• Special financing offers at Sears and Kmart
• Exclusive cardholder savings events
• Statement credit offer for new accounts
• EMV technology
• Credit and account protection
◦ $0 Liability on Unauthorized Purchases
◦ Citi Identity Theft Solutions
Sears’ Shop Your Way is a free social shopping destination and rewards program offering millions of products, personalized services, and advice. The program rewards members for buying the products and services they want every day. Through an extensive network, members can shop thousands of top brands and earn points to use on future purchases. Members also have access to special pricing, sales and digital coupons that can be loaded directly into their account.
It’s free and easy to become a Shop Your Way member and begin enjoying benefits immediately when you visit shopyourway.com.