The card provides an array of premium rewards, travel benefits and credits, including exclusive savings when users fly, stay, cruise or drive, and a rich earnings structure with rewards points that never expire while the card is open. By using the card, clients also have the benefit of concierge-style advice on all of their financial needs – from day-to-day cash management to long-term investment planning – working directly with their UBS Financial Advisor.
Unparalleled client focus is a core UBS principle and translates into a bespoke, best-in-class experience for UBS credit card clients.
UBS Visa Infinite credit card clients will have 24/7 access to a U.S.-based Concierge and Client Services Group, as well as Financial Advisors who are able to ensure a smooth card relationship by setting up automatic payments and enrolling clients in fraud, activity, and travel alerts. By having a UBS credit card, the client, together with their Advisor, can make more informed decisions when planning their financial future when both assets and liabilities are in one place.
UBS Visa Infinite credit card clients enjoy a wide array of exclusive travel benefits, credits and a rewards program with flexible redemption options, which result in a total combined value that may exceed $4,000 per year.
The card features a rich 3-2-1 earning structure – three points per dollar spent for commercial air travel, two points per dollar spent for gas and groceries, and one point per dollar spent for all other eligible purchases.
Clients also gain access to a travel-focused concierge service, special amenities, and perks at some of the world’s most prestigious hotels and properties. Users can fly on any commercial airline for fewer points than most other rewards programs and with no blackout dates, booking fees, or point expiration.
New UBS Visa Infinite credit card clients can earn up to 50,000 bonus points by spending $3,000 within the first 3 months of approval.
sThe UBS Visa Infinite credit card replaces the current UBS Preferred Visa Signature® credit card with no change in the $495 annual card fee. Existing UBS Preferred Visa Signature credit card clients will automatically receive the UBS Visa Infinite credit card.
A sampling of the credit card’s benefits and rewards include:
Exceptional travel benefits—clients have access to a wide array of privileges and savings.
• At the airport:
◦ $500 Any Airport Club statement credit for any airport lounges worldwide upon reaching qualified spending threshold
◦ Unlimited, complimentary access to 1,000+ Priority Pass Select lounges
◦ $100 Global Entry application fee statement credit, which includes TSA Pre✓®
• In the air:
◦ $250 airline fee credit
◦ 12 complimentary Gogo in-flight Wi-Fi sessions
• On the road:
◦ Primary insurance coverage on car rentals
◦ Special perks and discounts at Silvercar, National Car Rental and Avis®
• At the hotel:
◦ Premium set of benefits with the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection, VIP amenities at select Ritz-Carlton, Fairmont Hotel and Resorts and Park Hyatt properties and enhanced benefits with Relais & Châteaux.
• Other travel benefits:
◦ No foreign purchase transaction fees*
◦ Trip cancellation and trip interruption insurance, paid emergency medical evacuation and transportation coverage, travel accident insurance, baggage delay coverage trip delay reimbursement, lost luggage reimbursement and roadside assistance.
Exclusive rewards—UBS Visa Infinite credit card clients earn 3x points on commercial air travel, 2x points on gas and groceries and 1 point on all other eligible purchases.
• Flexible redemption options, including travel, gift cards, merchandise, and charity.
• One $900 airline ticket for 50,000 points, with no booking fees (savings of 40,000 points compared to other rewards cards)
• Personal Choice statement credit: redeem 10,000 points for $100 in statement credit14
• 50,000 bonus points upon $3,000 in spend in the first 3 months for new clients
Easy cash management— And, since the UBS credit card can connect to clients’ cash management accounts at UBS, they are able to get cash at banks and ATMs worldwide without the usual finance charges or cash advance fees, provided the client has available cash in their UBS account. UBS has offered clients a simpler way to manage their cash and credit by eliminating the need to carry a separate debit card. Additionally, UBS clients can also enjoy unlimited ATM fee rebates in the U.S., up to $10 per transaction.
Enhanced Client Service—Our 24/7 U.S.-based UBS Concierge is like a personal assistant that can help clients with anything from making dinner reservations and gift suggestions to planning complex travel arrangements near home or far away. Moreover, being that it is a UBS card, clients can always rely on their Advisor to service and advocate on their behalf.