Discover is not just among the most beloved credit cards in the nation, it is also ranked second-highest in customer satisfaction among nine U.S. direct banks. Discover Bank recently received 869 points out of a possible 1,000 in J.D. Power’s first Direct Retail Banking Satisfaction Study.
The main survey factors were Channel Activities, Products and Fees, Communication, New Account Opening and Problem Resolution.
Discover Bank features:
• Competitive interest rates on CDs, IRA CDs, savings and money market accounts
• Cashback Checking with no monthly fees or monthly balance requirements.
• Savings accounts with no monthly balance requirements and no monthly fees for maintenance
• A mobile app that lets customers easily access their account information on the go, make transactions and find nearby ATMs that don’t charge fees
• 24/7 customer service from 100% U.S.-based customer care representatives
• An online resource center with interactive calculators
Discover was recognized by J.D. Power earlier this month when Discover Card’s mobile app ranked highest in customer satisfaction among U.S. credit card companies, according to J.D. Power’s first U.S. Credit Card App Satisfaction Study.
Discover Card also ranked highest for credit card customer satisfaction among U.S. credit card companies in 2014, 2015 and 2016 in the J.D. Power Credit Card Satisfaction Study.