The Discover Business credit card has arrived offering unlimited 1.5% cash back on all purchases, as well as free business and security features, all with no annual fee.
According to market research by Discover, one in four small business owners cite keeping track of expenses as a top worry or concern. The Discover it Business card makes it easy to download transactions directly into QuickBooks, Quicken and Excel. Plus, employers can get free employee cards with spending limits for each employee and the ability to earn rewards on all of their purchases.
The new card also makes it easy for business owners to be rewarded for their hard work. In addition to earning 1.5 percent cash back on all purchases, the Discover it Business card is the only business credit card with Cashback Match—an unlimited dollar-for-dollar match of all cash back earned at the end of a cardmember’s first year.
The Discover it Business card includes all the features and benefits that Discover it cards are known for, including:
• Free Social Security number alerts – Cardmembers who activate will be alerted if Discover finds their Social Security number on any of thousands of risky websites
• FICO® Credit Scores for free through Credit Scorecard
• No foreign transaction fees, and no late fee on the first late payment
• $0 fraud liability guarantee – Cardmembers are never held responsible for unauthorized purchases on their Discover card
• Freeze it® – Cardmembers can freeze their account in seconds using the Discover mobile app or website to prevent new purchases, cash advances and balance transfers
• 100% live, U.S.-based customer service available day or night
According to CardTrak the Discover card has surpassed American Express as the nation’s fifth largest credit card issuer and is now the second fastest growing U.S. issuer, among the top six U.S. issuers, notes RAM Research.
What is the driving force?
For the fourth time in five years, Discover ranked highest for credit card customer satisfaction among U.S. credit card companies by J.D. Power. Discover received a total of 836 points out of a possible 1,000 points. Power says Discover outpaced the industry average by 35 points.
What is Discover’s secret?